Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Intro to Moi

First off if your reading this then you must be at least somewhat interested in what I'm going to write about in here. Normally I'm a down to earth person once you get to know me that is, until then I tend to be quiet and don't say all that much. Though once you do get to know me, then I'll have you wishing I'd shut up already! I have more of a introverted personality, unless of course I'm with friends and then I'm more outgoing and daring. So I figured since the about me section is sort of cramped, I'd write my own first entry/about me section here. I tend to be blunt no lies, I sugar coat nothing if it needs to be said, I'll tell you like it is, especially if I don't like you, or what your doing. I see it this way life isn't going to sugar coat anything for you, so why should you sugar coat life? If anyone doesn't like my brutal honesty, then oh well it doesn't matter to me either way. I'm a big history nerd hands down, if its ancient and filled with intrigue then I'm on it! I tend to like World history better than my own countries history, because I find it to be dull as hell save a few time periods, and events. While I like a vast amount of time periods, and certain events my two favorite eras are the Victorian era, and the Sengoku era or Warring states era as its known in Japan.

The Victorian era was utterly morbid with how everything was so gruesome, I like this aspect because its far more interesting this way. Although the people in this time period, probably wouldn't agree with me. As for the Sengoku era it was time in Japan, where constant battles were on the rage amazing men, all fighting for what they believed in and some dying for it. Some other things I'm into would be writing,anime,manga,photography,art, and reading. I love writing its a passion of mine that I've had since a young age, its a passion that has yet to go away. I'd like to some day become a published author, its just a goal for now but if at all possible its going to become a reality!! As far as anime and manga I enjoy watching it and reading it, its addicting and sometimes even aspiring. Anime I like: Fushigi Yuugi, Nabari no Ou, Yu Yu Hakusho, Junjo Romantica, InuYasha, Strawberry Panic,Loveless, 07 Ghost, Fruits Basket, and Blood +. I like way more but if I was to sit here and list them all I'd still be here when I was thirty!! Manga I like: Fushig Yuugi Genbu Kaiden, Junjo Romantica, Our Kingdom, Me and my brothers, High School Debut, Girl Friends, Tail of the Moon, The Gentleman's alliance, Crimson Spell, Kuroshitsuji. Again if I listed all the manga I liked I'd be here for a while. Note that I also like yaoi and yuri to me its down right hot, and well love is love, but we'll get to that in a bit.

Reading is another great passion of mine I've always been an avid reader of books, and it will continue to stay this way for a very long time. I like authors like Nora Roberts, Lynsay Sands, James Patterson, Suzanne Collins, Maggie Shayne, Anne Rice, and a whole lot more. Some things I dislike would be: Math,Mustard, Liars,Cheaters, Alcohol,Smoking, Homophobs, Fake people, Rudeness, Egoists, etc .. One last factor that I'll touch up on I am bisexual and I do prefer girls over guys, and I'm not afraid to admit it. I'd go so far as to claim to say that I'm bordering on calling myself a lesbian. To me guys have lost their appeal for numerous amount of reasons, though mostly because I'm sick of their ways and I'm hardly attracted to them anymore. They do nothing for me, and nothing gets me pissed off quicker than a arrogant guy who thinks he can get any girl he wants. NEWS FLASH GUYS NOT ALL GIRLS WANT YOU!! Lol okay I better stop there, or else I'll be ranting on guys this could go on for hours. Anyways I believe that love is love, and if your going to preach about the bible to me telling me its wrong, its sinful, I'll go to hell then I'm likely to pop off with a smart remark you wont like. There is nothing wrong with loving a person, gender really doesn't matter people love the person not because their a certain gender. But because that person has a unique quality about them, that sets them apart from most people.

Adieu for now my lovelies XD

No comments:

Post a Comment